SEATTLE, WA, 27 June 2013 – Concord Technologies, an innovative leader in the Enterprise Online Fax Services industry, is proud to announce the release of several new features for all users of Concord Fax Online. With this release, the company also announces their plans to update and enhance the Fax Online service by moving to a quarterly release cycle, demonstrating their commitment and investment to provide customers with the best overall experience.
Concord will deploy the Summer 2013 release into production on July 2, 2013. The enhancements and new features will be available to customers at 5am ET with zero downtime scheduled during deployment. The release includes developments to the current Fax Online offering as well as notable new features:
- Impressive expansion of service in International markets with the addition of 16 countries provides increased coverage for Concords’ customers.
- Completely redesigned SAP connector supports outbound faxing from all SAP applications via the standard SAP RPC interface.
- Rich HTML formatted notifications with more detailed information allows for easier tracking and management of customers fax transmissions.
- Account Administration Center enhancements and expanded capabilities offer easier management of fax activity and reporting. Administrators will also experience improved tools and richer formatted messages to help drive adoption in their user base.
- Automated porting process feature allows users to easily transfer their existing fax number to Concord, check whether numbers are portable and check the status of any porting request simply by accessing this automated service in the Account Administration Center.
- Also available in the Summer 2013 release is the ability for users to create and upload their own cover page designs from Microsoft Word.
“Concord has always focused on evolving our services quickly to deliver the features that our customers need. With the Summer 2013 release, we are pleased to offer upgrades to the existing Concord platform as well as add valuable new features that will significantly enhance our customers’ experience. Our commitment to continual development and expansion of our service will allow us to stay ahead of market requirements and exceed our customer expectations.” stated John Harrison, SVP Sales and Marketing at Concord Technologies.
About Concord Technologies
Concord is the premier provider of integrated fax solutions for business. Its advanced network architecture provides near unlimited capacity, unmatched reliability and advanced security features. Concord Fax supports a comprehensive range of service offerings, including versatile Web Services that facilitate integration with any corporate software application.